Black Insulated 2 Conductor Dual Entry Electrical Power Connector 2 Port 250 MCM-#6 - 2 Conductor Dual Entry Splice features include:
- Optional wire entry from either side
- Dual Entry Insulated Connector is 6061-T6 Aluminum CU9AL Dual Rated for use with Copper and/or Aluminum wires
- Insulated Connector has rugged high-dielectric Rubber/Vinyl Coating
- Pre-Filled with Oxide Inhibitor
- Easy Re-entry for Changes, Inspection or Troubleshooting
- Plugs Marked with Connector Max Wire Size for easy identification
- Temperature Range of –49°F to 194°F (–45° to 90°C)
- ANSI C119.4 & cULus 486b Listed thru 750MCM
- UL/CSA Certified through 750MCM size
- Rated for use with 194°F(90°C) Cables
- 600 Volt
- One wire per terminal
- Dimension Measurements = Inches
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Multi Cable
- 250 MCM-6 AWG
Number Of Conductors:
- L=2.12 - W=2.25 - H=2.25
- 90° C
- 600 V
- 90 C
- Class B & C
- Wire Termination
Not satisfied with your purchase? Return or exchange your order for FREE through our online return center portal here.
For more information on our return policy please visit our Return Policy page or Return your order - Solar-Power-Store (returnscenter.com)
All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
We currently carry inventory that is stored in Canada and the US and as such certain items will have different shipping times.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.