48V 3500W SRNE All In One Solar Inverter CSA [Equivalent through ETL Testing]
The SRNE HFP4835U80-145 is an cETLu certified 48 volt all-in-one hybrid solar Inverter and Charger. With a 3500 watt pure sine inverter at a 120vAC output, 40A battery charger, and 80A MPPT charge controller. This is the most affordable off-grid solution yet!
- Works with 48vDC battery banks
- Works with lead acid, AGM, LiFePO4, or other common battery storage systems
- 120vAC output: 3500W pure sine inverter, 5000W surge rated
- 80A MPPT charge controller capable of handling up to 4400W of PV input @ 145VDC
- Dry contact feature which allows for generator start
- AC by pass: powers your building while charging the battery bank with a generator or other AC power source
- Protections: PV over current, PV reverse current, PV reverse polarity, AC input over voltage, AC input under voltage, short circuit, overload, and over temperature
Programmable Charging Modes
- Hybrid Charging (SNU - Default Setting): This mode is ideal for off-grid applications. The system will use solar PV to charge the battery bank when the sun is shining. If you start your generator, the generator will also charge the battery bank together with solar. At night or during periods of inclement weather, the generator can be started as needed & will charge the battery bank exclusively.
- Solar Priority (CSO): This mode is used in a grid-tie application and uses solar PV during the day to charge the battery bank & power AC loads, and grid power at night to maintain the battery bank.
- Grid Priority (CUB): This mode is used in a grid-tie application and uses grid power to keep the battery bank charged. If the grid power fails, the system reverts to solar PV battery charging. This would be similar to a UPS backup system.
- Solar Only (OSO): This mode uses solar PV charging only. Charging with a generator or grid power is deactivated.
- Generator Priority (UTI - Default Setting): In an off-grid application, this mode will use the inverter power via the battery bank, and automatically switch to generator power to service AC loads when the generator is started.
- Solar Priority (SOL): this mode will switch the output AC power to grid or generator if the solar PV isn't sufficient. This mode is typically used in a grid-tied situation.
- inverter Priority (SBU): this mode uses the inverter as priority AC output power, and will only switch to grid power if the battery bank voltage drops below the minimum preset level.
Not satisfied with your purchase? Return or exchange your order for FREE through our online return center portal here.
For more information on our return policy please visit our Return Policy page or Return your order - Solar-Power-Store (returnscenter.com)
All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
We currently carry inventory that is stored in Canada and the US and as such certain items will have different shipping times.