SolaX Power is delighted to announce compatibility with the new Triple Power high-voltage battery solution. Designed and manufactured by SolaX, Triple Power is offering a NEW 5.12kWh model that can be installed in series with up to 4 batteries enabling 23kWh of storage. The new Triple Power encompasses the very latest in LFP technology which ensures much safer installations with wider temperature tolerances. With a 12-year warranty and 90% depth of discharge, the new Triple Power battery is a flexible, practical, high-performance energy storage solution.
- High Capacity Storage: The SolaX 5.12kWh Battery is part of the new Triple Power high-voltage battery solution, offering impressive storage capacity. It can be installed in series with up to 4 batteries, providing a total of 23kWh of storage.
- Cutting-Edge LFP Technology: This battery incorporates the latest Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) technology, ensuring safer installations and wider temperature tolerances, enhancing its reliability and safety.
- Long Warranty Period: With a 12-year warranty, the SolaX 5.12kWh Battery offers peace of mind and long-term reliability for your energy storage needs.
- High Depth of Discharge: Boasting a 90% depth of discharge, this battery provides efficient and flexible energy utilization, maximizing your energy storage capabilities.
- Flexible and Practical: The SolaX 5.12kWh Battery is a flexible, practical, and high-performance energy storage solution, designed to meet the evolving energy demands of residential and commercial applications.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [in / mm]: 33.5 × 11.81 × 5.8 / 850 × 300 × 148
- Weight [lb / Kg]: 119.05 / 54
Charge / Discharge temperature range [°F / °C]: Charge: 32 to 127.4 / 0 to 53, Discharge: 14 to 127.4 / -10 to 53
- Storage temperature range [°F / °C]: 3 months: 4 to 122 / -20 to 50, 1 year: 32 to 104 / 0 to 40
- Relative humidity [%]: 0 to 100
- Altitude [ft / m]: 9843 / 3000 MAX
- Protection class: NEMA 4X
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Topology: Transformerless
- Communication interfaces: RS485, CAN, WIFI (optional) / 4G (optional), Dry Contact
- Warranty: 12 years
Not satisfied with your purchase? Return or exchange your order for FREE through our online return center portal here.
For more information on our return policy please visit our Return Policy page or Return your order - Solar-Power-Store (returnscenter.com)
All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
We currently carry inventory that is stored in Canada and the US and as such certain items will have different shipping times.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.