SMART LITHIUM BATTERY
Referred to as a Battery Management System (BMS). These batteries protect themselves from surges, high and low temps, over and undercharging issues, and even have built-in Bluetooth capabilities to communicate directly with you via your phone!
MADE FOR CANADA'S WINTER
Good to -20ºC (-4ºF) with automatic low temperature disconnects so you will never have to worry about ruining a battery again.
They come with 7 year warranty and and tested to last a ridiculous 4000-8000 cycles. That's 10-20 years of daily cycles.
HEATED vs. NON HEATED
The exact same, grade A LiFePO4 cells, but with the added benefit of internal heaters. If you plan on charging up in negative temperatures the heated option is for you.
The heaters will never drain your battery as they only kick on when the sense sufficient charge current.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Bluetooth - Check the health of your battery, anywhere, at any time, right from your smart phone.
- Battery Management System - Also referred to as the brain of the battery, the built-in BMS protects your cells from excessive currents and short circuits.
- Temperature Control - The built-in low-temperature sensor protects the battery in extreme temperatures.
- Over Charging and Discharging Protection - Another awesome built-in BMS feature.
- Built-In Heating Pad - Feel secure knowing you can charge and discharge your batteries down to -20ºC (-4ºF) without damaging your cells.
- Long-Lasting - A ridiculous 4000-8000 cycles.
- Only 47.6 lbs - Keeping your loaded weight to a minimum.
- Serviceable Case - Just as easy to work on as they are to use.
- 7-Year Warranty - Because these batteries are expected to last!
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Size: 12.9" x 7.9" x 12.3" (L x W x H)
- Weight: 47.6 lbs.
- Terminal Type: M8, 5/16 lugs
- Weather Rating: IP50
- Recommended Charge Current: 40A
- Maximum Charge Current: 50A
- Recommended Charge Voltage: 14.6V
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 100A
- Peak Discharge Current: 200A (7.5 s ±2.5 s)
- Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect: 10.4V
- Charge Temperature:-20 to 45ºC (-4 to 113ºF)
- Discharge Temperature: -20 to 60ºC (-4 to 140ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -5 to 35ºC (23 to 95ºF)
NOTE: The HEATED SOK batteries can ONLY be used in 12V systems! the current version CANNOT be connected in series. If you require connection in series, you must use the non-heated SOK batteries.
Not satisfied with your purchase? Return or exchange your order for FREE through our online return center portal here.
For more information on our return policy please visit our Return Policy page or Return your order - Solar-Power-Store (returnscenter.com)
All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
We currently carry inventory that is stored in Canada and the US and as such certain items will have different shipping times.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.