Schneider - Conext MPPT Disconnect
Easy to install and commission for Rapid Shutdown PV arrays and NEC 2017 compliance
The MPPT Disconnect RS is an accessory for the Conext™ MPPT 60 150 and MPPT 80 600 charge controllers. It provides a disconnect for the photovoltaic (PV) circuits, an integrated Rapid Shutdown transmitter, and arc fault detection for enhanced safety.
With powerline communication, the MPPT Disconnect RS is compatible with Tigo® TS4-F (Fire Safety) for compliance with NEC 2017 670.12.
Why Choose MPPT Disconnect RS
Simplified NEC 2017 compliance
- Integrated Rapid Shutdown transmitter using power line communication (PLC)
- Compatible with Tigo® TS4-F (Fire Safety)
- Arc fault detection certified to UL 1699B
- Compatible with Conext™ MPPT 80 600 and MPPT 60 150 charge controllers
Integrated PV disconnect
- 2 leg disconnect, compliant with NEC 2017
- LOTO capability
- 2 input channels with up to 2 strings per channel
- Multiple configurations with Conext™ MPPT80 600 and MPPT60 150 charge controllers
- Scalable for larger installations
- Single Rapid Shutdown Initiator Switch can be used with multiple MPPT Disconnect RS for larger systems
- Side or bottom cable entry
- Mount on either side of the Conext™ MPPT80 600 or MPPT60 150 charge controllers
- Type 1 indoor rated
Remote initiator switch
- Outdoor rated Rapid Shutdown (RS) Initiator Switch
- One RS Initiator Switch can control multiple MPPT Disconnect RS for larger systems
Not satisfied with your purchase? Return or exchange your order for FREE through our online return center portal here.
For more information on our return policy please visit our Return Policy page or Return your order - Solar-Power-Store (returnscenter.com)
All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
We currently carry inventory that is stored in Canada and the US and as such certain items will have different shipping times.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.