Sol-Ark 12K Hybrid All-In-One Canada
Sol-Ark 12K Pre-Wired Hybrid Inverter System is a all-in-one system that includes an inverter, charger controller, a display with remote monitoring. The Sol-Ark is simple to install to a Grid-tied, Off-Grid, or Battery Backup solar system, while being able to manages power to and from Solar, Battery, Grid, Loads, and Generator.
Two Built-In 500V Charge Controllers. 1 to 6 PV Strings. Battery Disconnect. 48V Battery Input. Auto-Generator Start. Rapid Shutdown Signal. Built in Arc Fault and Ground Fault detection.
10 year standard warranty.
Limitless: This solar inverter can be used off-grid or on grid! Applications include parallel stacking, grid sell, meter zero, time of use, smart load, AC coupling, & peak shaving.
All-In-One: The Sol-Ark 12k Outdoor Case is a pre-wired system that contains the inverter, charge controller, and more, all in one package; no fuses, breakers, or combiner boxes necessary! With minimal additional hardware required, your install stays simple and low-cost.
Battery Agnostic: Sol-Ark inverters also do not have expensive battery restrictions like other solar inverters do, and can be used with a wide variety of 48V battery chemistries, from lead to lithium.
Highly Accelerated Life Testing: Proven to last well beyond the standard 10 year warranty
USA BASED: Talk to a US Based Engineer 7 days a week
Options of use
- Grid-Tied Mode – Sell power back to the Utility to reduce your electric bill
- Meter Zero Mode – Zero your electric bill without adding an additional smart meter
- Time-Of-Use Mode – Use solar and batteries to minimize grid power usage when it’s most expensive
- Smart Load Mode – Use a programmable output for high-power off grid loads or grid
- Time-of-use loads – to run only when there is optimum solar – use excess PV power when batteries are full
- Off Grid applications – battery agnostic
- AC Coupling – retrofits to existing grid tie systems
- Battery backup
Summary of Tech Features:
- Transformerless inverter
- Pure sine wave
- Grid-tie, off-grid, or hybrid applications (can be with or without batteries)
- Wide variety or 48V battery chemistries, from lead to lithium
- Simultaneously manages power to battery, loads, and grid
- Highly efficient
Not satisfied with your purchase? Return or exchange your order for FREE through our online return center portal here.
For more information on our return policy please visit our Return Policy page or Return your order - Solar-Power-Store (returnscenter.com)
All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
We currently carry inventory that is stored in Canada and the US and as such certain items will have different shipping times.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.