The Unique bottom mount refrigerator, with a capacity of 9 cubic feet, evokes a nostalgic 1950s atmosphere through its iconic retro design and stylish chrome accents. It is specifically crafted to prioritize energy efficiency and ensure convenient and reliable usage. This refrigerator offers a practical arrangement with the refrigerator compartment located on top and the freezer compartment positioned at the bottom, allowing for effortless storage of both fresh and frozen foods. Its convenient storage options and user-friendly controls contribute to its status as an exceptional appliance for your home, cottage, or bar.
- Stylish retro design with an adjustable wine rack included
- Energy Star certified with adjustable thermostat and efficient insulation throughout
- 3 full width adjustable door shelves and 4 adjustable glass shelves
- Heavy-duty cast zinc handles and bottom mount freezer with chrome finish
- The 3 spacious storage drawers in the freezer provide ample storage space for your frozen items
- The narrow 21.6-in width makes this refrigerator a great choice for any room in your home
- Product Code:
- Total size:
- 10 cu ft – 275 liters
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 71” x 22” x 24” / 180.3 cm x 55.8 cm x 61 cm
- 119 lb / 54 kg
- DC power, 12V / 24V
- Total Watt. hr. stable running (24V DC):
- 584 Wh/ 24 hrs (set to -14˚C / 6.8˚F freezer/+4˚C / 39.2˚F refrigerator performance in a +25˚C / 77˚F ambient)
- Total Amp. hr. stable running (24V DC):
- 21.5 Ah/ 24 hrs (set to -14˚C / 6.8˚F freezer/+4˚C / 39.2F refrigerator performance in a +25˚C / 77˚F ambient)
- Power consumption:
- 63 W on 12V / 24V
- Min. solar panel requirements:
- 240 W
- Average run current:
- 5.25A on 12V & 2.62A on 24V
- Refrigerator temp. range:
- -4°C to +10°C / 39.2˚F to 50˚F
- Freezer temp. range:
- -15°C to +6° / 5˚F to 42.8˚F
Not satisfied with your purchase? Return or exchange your order for FREE through our online return center portal here.
For more information on our return policy please visit our Return Policy page or Return your order - Solar-Power-Store (returnscenter.com)
All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
We currently carry inventory that is stored in Canada and the US and as such certain items will have different shipping times.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.